Meeting Minutes

10.9.12 Minutes

3.13.13 Minutes


The HOA provides insurance for the common areas only.  Residents are required to provide hazard insurance sufficient to cover their own units.  If you need a certificate of insurance for a closing or refinance, you can contact the Association’s agent directly as follows:

DCI Insurance Agency

11532 W. 183rd Place

Orland Park, IL  60467

708-478-2770  Fax 708-478-2771




Leave a Reply